PRIVACY & POLICY
Reporting to the processing of data (pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03) Swinger International Spa. Swinger International Spa wants to ensure respect your privacy through the following principles. Please read our policy concerning privacy based on both national laws and the strictest principles of protection of personal data at international level.
1) Collection and Use of Information: The personal data collected through the registration procedures for the services offered by Swinger and through the website it owns the domain which is www.genny.com will be recorded on paper and electronic databases owned by Swinger (data controller), with registered office in Via Vecchia Festara 44 37012 Bussolengo (VR) Italy. The processor is Swinger. Swinger subjects the personal information of users to all the processing operations contemplated in Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, ie the collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, editing, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection and any other operation useful for providing the services requested, including disclosure to third parties where necessary in accordance with the provisions of the decree. These data may also be organized in databases or archives. In particular, the purposes of processing of personal data are as follows:
a) To provide the services, including the function of receiving messages and / or phone calls;
b) to provide the information and / or send communications regarding the service; c) to provide suitable care to legal obligations associated with the provisions set out in the Law 155 of 31/07/2005 on counter-terrorism, against which was also acquired the opinion of the respect to the use of the internet point;
d) to provide for all possible accounting and tax; and) to trace alleged perpetrators only if specifically requested by the competent authorities. If the user has given consent;
f) providing the information and offers of services that Swinger and affiliated companies and / or subsidiaries, as well as its partners and outsourcers, without this resulting in transfer of personal data to third parties;
g) to comply with any other legal requirement.
2) Updating, Rectification, Integration, Cancellation of your personal data (under Article. 7, No. 3, letters a, b, c). You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form. You have the right to obtain information:
a) origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatement;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
You have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement is impossible or is manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
3) What is applied: Our policy concerning personal information you're reading, covers all the information gathered in this or other sites linked to it.
6) Contractual obligations An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned by your Internet service provider (access provider) every time that you surf on line. When you request a page from the website www.genny.com our server registers your IP address and transmits it to our administrative system in order to refer temporary information to our sponsors who have the task of reasoning about visits to our website by users. However, it does not endange your personal information because we do not link your IP address to any address or personal information that could identify you, which means that your visit to our website is registered but that you surf in a completely anonymous way .
7) Contractual obligations: In the case of purchase or reservation on the website, the user is required to provide their billing information or service delivery; if the chosen payment method is payment by credit card, Swinger uses the information solely to process your order or reservation; it sends specific information about the performance required. The information provided will not be used for non commercial purposes and will not be sold, transferred, licensed or forwarded to third parties in any other way.
8) Changes to this statement: Swinger update this Privacy statement, in order to acknowledge the latest legislatives and international. We encourage you to review it periodically.
9) Sharing of personal data: Swinger shares with third parties the information collected only on the following conditions:
a) if you gave your consent;
b) if this is essential to provide the performance required.
11) Safety Measures: Swinger takes all appropriate measures to protect your personal data: it takes all the appropriate security measures to protect the security and integrity of data during their treatment. Swinger uses secure servers, files with security locks, authorization policy information, and is equipped with access control systems in the rooms where the processing of data occurs.
12) Protection Policy and children under fourteen years: Swinger, aware of the pitfalls that can be hidden in the web world, closely follows the development of new laws for the protection of minors and children. Swinger does not collect personal information from children under 14 years. Swinger encourages parents to surf the web with their children, to educate them in the minimum about security measures which they should use on the internet. Among these, it is essential not to give personal information without the supervision of a parent or an adult present who is appointed by the parents or by the court to care for children under 14 years. In the event that we get to find out that you are under 14 years we will delete your data immediately. In any case, the first rule that you have to respect is to never communicate the name, the surname, the school you attend, and especially your cell phone or home number.
Contacts: If you have questions or comments regarding our policy concerning the treatment of your data, and / or for any information, please do not hesitate to contact our Head of Policy at the e-mail email@example.com or by registered mail with return receipt addressed to Swinger International Spa Via Festara Old 44 37012 Bussolengo (VR) Italy.